Trainings that contribute to achieving the goals of our academy and ensure their benefits
Therefore, we have introduced the mental arithmetic program, as it is a means or tool for developing children’s ability and raising their IQ, and thus the emergence of creative and innovative thinking in children.
Mental arithmetic in its contemporary sense aims at self-development, developing children’s abilities to deduce, and raising the IQ. All of this is one of the basics and benefits that mental arithmetic aims to achieve.
Benefits of mental arithmetic for children:
- Develop the child’s ability to listen and observe
- Enhances speed and accuracy in giving the right results
- Boosting the child’s self-confidence
- Enhance the child’s ability to focus
- Strengthen and develop the child’s ability to visualize and imagine
- Strengthening the memory of the child
- Stimulating the brain and the ability to creativity
- improve mental health
[gravityform id=”4″ title=”true” description=”true”]